Safe and Reliable Operation:
Process control failures result in process upsets that can threaten assets. The Diamond-SIS® is cyberproof and safety-certified for process industrial applications. Its reliable performance and long service life provides the assurance you need that abnormal operation will not propagate into a process safety incident.
Protect your process with a safety system you can trust at a price you can afford. Install the Diamond-SIS® for safety alarms, safety interlocks, or safety instrumented systems.
Features and Benefits:
- IEC 61508 SIL 3 Certified
- Class I Division 2 Rated
- Independent of process control system
- Cyber-proof via air gapped and non-programmable countermeasures
- Low capital cost with easy installation
- Local panel for alarms and operator controls
- Design documents and maintenance instructions
- Annual maintenance packages for long-term support
- Automated Overfill Protections (AOPS)
- Automated Independent Backup (AIB)
- Burner Management Systems (BMS)
- High Integrity Protection Systems (HIPS)
- Coke Drum De-Heading
- Pump/Wellhead Protection
With over a decade of proven performance and millions of operational hours with 0 dangerous failures, the Diamond-SIS® achieves high ratings in customer satisfaction, availability and reliability. Operators rave about how easy it is to use and maintain the Diamond-SIS®. Owners are impressed with the cost and delivery.
Easy Installation and Configuration:
The Diamond-SIS® is a state-based controller that can be installed, configured and maintained with standard tools. Retrofits can use existing mounting locations. Engineering plans detail how to interface new equipment with existing.