Day 1: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Day 2: 8:30am to 3:30pm
Process Safety and Engineering groups.
$990. Class registration is through Texas A&M University’s Mary Kay O’Connor Process Safety Center. http://psc.tamu.edu/education/schedule-of-classes-registration
This course covers the basic fundamentals of how to facilitate a Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) on operating processes and Management of Change projects. These analyses are to address the federal regulatory requirements using the different methodologies and techniques in facilitating Process Hazard Analysis. The course presents a series of examples in a workshop format to illustrate the methodologies. This course is designed for future facilitators that have participated as a team member in previous PHA’s.
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA) Overview
- OSHA Expectations for Study Compliance
- PHA Methodologies/Techniques
- What is Process Safety Information
- Understanding Noding
- Deviations (Guidewords and Parameters for HAZOP)
- What are Safeguards
- Understanding and Evaluating Risk
- Writing of Recommendations
- Multiple PHA Workshop Examples