SIS-TECH is actively seeking candidates to join our Safety Controls, Alarms, and Interlocks (SCAI) group. We are industry leaders in the design, verification, and implementation of process safety instrumented systems for both new and existing production facilities. Successful candidates must have an excellent understanding of process control and safety instrumentation. In-depth knowledge of DeltaV or Triconix is advantageous.
Skills and Experience
- Have minimum of 10 years plant process, maintenance, or project engineering experience
- Experience in chemical process safety management implementation
- Strong knowledge of automation/controls systems including PLC, DCS, industrial instrumentation, and electrical equipment
- Knowledgeable in the application of ANSI ISA84 / IEC 61511
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, FaultTree+, and PHAPro.
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Actively work to develop new abilities and skills
- Actively seek new responsibilities
- Execute projects related to instrumentation and controls design and implementation (SRS, SFS, SIL Verification, PTP, FAT, SAT, etc.)
- Prepare technical specifications to achieve specified function
- Perform necessary calculations to support design specification claims
- Execute projects in a manner that meets customer requirements and exceed their expectations
- Domestic and international travel required based on project need. Multi-cultural and multi-lingual capabilities are essential.
For a pdf of the position description click Senior Consultant SCAI
CV may be sent to email@example.com